“Are You Looking For Diet Tips That Really Work?”

“Are You Looking For Diet Tips That Really Work?”

It seems like everyone from models to movie stars has their own diet tips to share. Every other commercial on TV is for a diet plan or pill or system.

Confused by all the hype?

Who wouldn’t be?

Plus, most diets require you to completely change, overnight. You probably know from past experience that when you try to change and do everything “right”, all at once, you’re pretty much destined to fail.

Here’s diet tip #1…

Did you know that if you start doing just one thing “right” each week, by the end of six months you’ll be doing 26 things “right.”

And, the most amazing thing is, they’ll all become habits.

Good Habits.

Now,

Imagine not having to give up all the foods you love, and still losing weight.

Okay, so…

How do I succeed?

Before we can answer that question, we need to ask…

Why do most diets fail?

To most people, diet is a four-letter-word! That’s because most conventional diets are based on drastically lowering your intake of calories.

(That means less food, and, you guessed it, starvation.)

We’ve all started a new diet, full of hopeful enthusiasm.But then, after a few days or weeks of starving ourselves,

in a weak moment, we fly into the drive-thru,tummy growling, tires screaming,and order the double cheeseburger, super-size fries and a large milkshake!

At this point, a lot of people just give up…until the next diet plan or pill or system comes along.

Here’s diet tip #2…

This is called Yo-Yo dieting and it’s not good for you.

Which brings us back to…

How do I succeed?

I’d like to reveal a new method I call

The 80/20 Plan

You’ve probably heard of the 80/20 rule in business. 80% of the work gets done by 20% of the people.

Well, I’ve given it a more positive spin…

If, over a period of time, you can get to the point where you do the right things 80% of the time, and you do the wrong things less than 20% of the time, you’ll lose weight and be able to stick with it, long term.

Here’s diet tip #3…

Don’t totally deny yourself the foods you love.

Splurge a little, once in awhile.

Just don’t go hog wild. Make the mocha and chocolate cake the exception, not the rule.

Be Happy, Not SAD

You may have heard of SAD, the Standard American Diet.It consists of all of the junk food, the drive-thru garbage,

and the processed, fat-filled, sugar-rich trash that all tastes so good. Even though most of us have heard or read enough nutrition and diet tips to know how to eat right, we eat the SAD way 80% of the time. I’m going to reveal to you, how to gradually

Flip It

and eat what your body needs 80% of the time and satisfy your very human cravings the other 20% of the time.
The First Step

It’s been said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I prefer a different analogy. Roll a little snowball down a steep hill. At first, it doesn’t seem to grow much. Then as it picks up more snow, it seems to grow exponentially. It might even trigger an avalanche! But, seriously, if you implement 1 fitness or diet tip a week,

and really live it and make it a part of you, in 1 month you will have picked up 4 good healthy habits. Three months from now, you’ll be doing 12 things right, daily.

Do the Math

Okay, I’ll do it for you. That’s 26 good habits in 6 months. And, yes, that’s a staggering 52 good habits you’ll acquire in just the coming year!

If anyone acquires 52 healthy lifestyle habits they absolutely will :

  • Lose weight
  • Feel better
  • Look better
  • Live longer
  • Enjoy life more